Property Summary: Lovely open views overlooking pool & countryside vista
1. Location: Mijas Costa, Spain
2. Bedrooms and sleeps: 2 bedrooms and sleeps up to 6.
3. Rooms: 7
4. Pool: 2 Communal pools & seperate children pools
5. Outlook: Overlooking the pools and countryside views
6. Vicinity Attractions: Local Tennis Club, walk to restaurants, bars and small supermarket open late.
La Cala de Mijas is the central point of Mijas Costa and although it has grown and been built up, especially over the last decade or so, it still maintains something of its Andalucian seaside village atmosphere. From being a tiny fishing village originally, its population has increased to 10,000 - many of whom are British. There are schools, a health centre, public library, post office, shops and cultural centre, as well as many excellent bars and restaurants.
There is a very popular street market ('el barratillo') every Wednesday and Saturday from around 09:00 - 14:30. The market stalls offer everything from fresh fruit and vegetables to local crafts, clothes, ceramics and pottery, flowers and plants, and lots more.
La Cala celebrates its own festivals, such as the annual fair which begins on 25 July, when the village is all decked out for a week of festivities, and you can sample traditional wines and tapas, listen to local music, and enjoy the dancing.
Saturday nights in the hot summer months of July and August are magical in La Cala. The promenade becomes a venue for classical music and flamenco dancing. With the outline of the old 16th-century watchtower of Torre Vieja as a backdrop, and moon reflecting down on the expanse of sea, the village celebrates a season of Noches de Luna y Playa (Nights of Moon and Beach).
7. Terrace: Large terrace area, over looking the pool and countryside views
8. Garden: By pool
9. Family friendly: Yes
Security: A secure manned and gated development 24 hours a day
10. Sport & Spa: Mijas rackets, weekly membership available 20.00 Euro a week. Golf nearby Santana Course and La Cala Mijas Golf Course.
11. Technology: Fast Fibre Internet: State of the art IPTV- Streaming 5000 International Channels plus 500+ UK, Irish, American Premium Channels, including Sports, Movies, Childrens, Box sets, 1000s of films on demand.... Charged 25.00 Euros per week, payable on arrival.
12.Find us: Mijas Costa : https://goo.gl/maps/6L4GvF9gznu
We are located at:Costa Del Sol, Coin, Malaga: Mijas Costa, Spain
Get social with us: https://www.facebook.com/bookpackandgocom-261574300643366/?fref=ts
Coin, Malaga, Spain
We look forward to helping you with your holiday and home.
Please contact us:
Phone: +44 203 2391700
Fax: +44 871 314 0064
TTC, New Bank Road