Luxury 3 bedroom , 3 bathroom
5 minutes to the beach, Elviria
1. Location: Elviria.
It has miles of Sandy beaches; one of the best climates in Europe. Come any time of year for a fantastic holiday. Families can enjoy the Water Park, Safari Park, Aquarium, Butterfly Park, Crocodile Park, Dolphin Cruise or choose Golf, Tennis Coaching, Horse Riding, Scuba Diving, Windsurfing, Water Skiing, Sailing, Jet Skis, Pedalos, Sea and Course fishing, Mountain Biking, Hill walking, Quad Biking, Buggy Safari, Luxury Beach Clubs.
Foodies can enjoy a diverse selection of cuisine and restaurants from local street tapas to some of the best international restaurants in the world.
The more cultural can visit Malaga City-a must see is the Picasso Museum.
Fancy a change from the beach & sea:-
El Chorro, an hour inland has beautiful lakes with turquoise water. Hiking,Climbing,Sailing in an idyllic setting.
The beautiful white villages of Ojen & Amp Mijas are nearby, Ronda and Cordoba can also be easily reached.
Further afield, there is the Alhambra Palaces in Granada, the old city of Seville, and Gibraltar with its Barbary Apes, cable car up the Rock and dolphin safaris in Gibraltar Bay.
The more adventurous might like to take the ferry to Morrocco only 45 minutes from Tarifa-which incidentally is the surfing capital of Europe!
2. Bedrooms and Sleeps: 3 bedrooms and sleeps 6
3. Rooms: 9 with a Conservatory
4. Pool: Communal Pool all with free sunloungers
5. Outlook: Sea, pool and garden views
6. Vicinity Attractions: Elviria.
The nearest area is Elviria, just a few minutes drive away. Elviria has numerous restaurants, bars, cafes, banks, supermarkets for convenience. This is an excellent information pack detailing the many restaurants/shops in the vicinity.
For the more adventurous families there is the Amazonia Adventure Park set in 20,000 square metres of forest pine with zip lines high in the trees..not for the faint hearted-but do not worry you always have a safety line and harness and beginners start 2 metres.
Elviria is the home of the world famous Nikki Beach Resort with cool music and the beautiful people-the best place for celeb spotting. Your bill from the beach might hurt more than any fall at Amazonia!!
Marbella has a lovely old town with narrow streets and paseos filled with the scent of orange blossom, jacaranda and jasmine.It also has a marina,sandy beaches and numerous designer shops and boutiques. A marble promenade with cafes for evening strolls with spontaneous street entertainment. There are numerous restaurants in Marbella catering for every taste from simple tapas bars to some of the best International Restaurants in the world.
Puerto Banus is the place to go for the glamour of the shops, the vibrant night life, the fabulous yachts and boats in the marina and the Ferraris & Lamborghinis cruising the streets.
7. Terrace: Yes and Conservatory with an outlook
8.Garden: Beautifully manicured gardens
9. Family friendly: Yes and 5 Star Tag
Security: Videophone entry, internal safe, 24 hour security, electronic security shutters to all windows, and free secure underground car parking with lift access.
10. Sport & Spa: Elviria has its own Golf Courses, Spa and Gym nearby
11. Technology: Fast Fibre Wi-Fi Internet available-bring your own ipad, laptop or smart phone. IPTV State of the art IPTV entertainment system available. A premium channel subscription system with in excess of 5000+ International channels plus 500+ UK (inc.BBC, ITV etc) Irish, American TV channels many streamed in HD.Premium channels include Sky Sports, Movies, Children's and Music TV. Also UK Radio and music selection. Films on demand. French, German, Scandinavian and Italian TV also available . Subscription - 25.00 EUR per week.
12.Find us: Elviria https://goo.gl/maps/DWeozGEVzR62
Coin, Malaga, Spain
We look forward to helping you with your holiday and home.
Please contact us:
Phone: +44 203 2391700
Fax: +44 871 314 0064
TTC, New Bank Road