Property Summary: Alanda Flamingos
Prestigious Ultra modern development with sea and garden views. Ground floor with personal patio and extensive lawned garden.
1. Location: Los Flamingos, Puerto Banus, Spain. Nearby Buena Vista Club.
2. Bedrooms and Sleeps: 3 bedrooms and sleeps 6, 3 ensuite bathrooms and a cloakroom.
3. Rooms: 9
4. Pool: Overlooks the Sea
5. Outlook: Sea and mountain views with distant views to the Rock of Gibraltar and Africa.
15 minutes drive to Puerto Banus. Los Flamingos was chosen resort of Michelle Obama and children.
Puerto Banus is located 15 minutes away to the west of Marbella, before you reach the small town of San Pedro de Alcantara. A
relatively new town on the scene, it was actually developed in the seventies in a beautiful setting within the town of Marbella, by the local
Puerto Banus has fast become a mix of jet set playground, combined with hen and stag party hang out. Here you can while away hours sipping a cocktail in the port watching the super rich on their luxury yachts and the Ferraris and Lamborghinis drive by. Around town although small, Puerto Banus offers an amazing wealth of facilities and attractions; including beautiful beaches on either side of the port, a myriad of restaurants and bars, water sports, golf, a casino, cinema and a amazing selection of upmarket and expensive fashion boutiques. There is also an El Corte Ingles department store here,the largest department store chain in Spain.
If you really want to get a birds eye view of the port and its magnificent setting, then you can take a boat trip around the local coastline, which you can catch central promenade area.
Beaches: The beach adjacent to Puerto Banus holds a European blue flag. The port is flanked on either side by
beaches, looking out towards the sea, to the left you have a less
Market: Every Saturday Puerto Banus and its urban area of Nueva Andalucia, hold an
Nightlife: Puerto Banus is definitely the place to come to if you are looking for a varied and
Eating Out: What can we say? What isn’t there to eat in Puerto Banus? The town was developed for
entertainment and there are more restaurants and bars than anything else here. The port is lined with upmarket Spanish seafood restaurants, American hamburger
Climate: Puerto Banus enjoys a sub-tropical Mediterranean climate, with hot summers and warm winters. Cooling breezes from the sea make the summer heat manageable, temperatures are an average of 32 ºC in summer.!
7. Terrace:Personal patio and extensive lawned garden.
8. Garden: Yes with communal pool. The apartment has extensive lawned garden
9. Family friendly: Yes
Security: 24 hour manned gated secure development. Alarm system. Telephone connection to security. Window grills and door grills.
10. Sport & Spa: Los Flamingos host for Pro-Am championship and top course
Villa Padiena Palace Hotel Gym and Spa-5 star hotel where former President Obama and family stayed.
11. Technology: Optional Extra Fast Fibre Internet included in the rental ; state of the art IPTV streaming 5000 + International channels plus 500+ UK, Irish, American and Italian TV Channels supplied by a system as an optional extra.
Find us at Alanda Flamingos:
Coin, Malaga, Spain
We look forward to helping you with your holiday and home.
Please contact us:
Phone: +44 203 2391700
Fax: +44 871 314 0064
TTC, New Bank Road